GROUP BOOKINGS AND FUNDRAISERS AT PARAMOUNT CINEMA
Group Bookings are a great way to enjoy a night out with friends and/or raise money for your organisation.
When organising your fundraiser, there are a few things you need to consider
- Paramount suggests you choose a film that is only one week in release. Any film in its 2nd or 3rd week of release will no longer be considered a "hot ticket" and you may have difficulties selling tickets.
- You need to give yourself enough time to sell tickets. Paramount suggests 2-3 weeks.
- While we would prefer you to pick a film that is or will be screening at the Paramount, we can sometimes get other films, so if there is something specific you would like, just let us know.
RATES AND AVAILABILITY
We can only take evening (from 6pm) fundraiser group bookings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and daytime bookings on any day except Saturdays and Sundays. If you have a large group (over 60), you may be sharing the cinema with the general public, and rates are as follows (regular prices are $15.00 + $13.00 concession):
- 20 to 50 = $13.50 per person
- 51 to 100 = $12.50 per person
- 101 to 150 = $11.50 per person
- 150+ = $10.50 per person
- School groups: $10.00 per head with one teacher per 20 kids free
The two smaller theatres are available for a flat rate of $600 + GST for the Bergman which seats 60, and $444.00 + GST for the Brooks which seats 40.
PRE OR POST-FILM DRINKS
Your booking can also include hire of our foyer, which is suitable for pre or post-film drinks. You may use our bar and caterers or supply your own food and beverages. If you chose to supply your own, you will need to pay a hire fee of $150.00 + GST. Foyer hire is free if you use our bar and catering.
You cannot sell food and beverages. You are responsible for cleaning up glasses and the foyer. If the foyer is not cleared, you may be fined.
Initially tickets will be released 50 at a time. If you require more tickets, you must make the request to the Manager. Tickets can be picked up at the upstairs Candy Bar during Cinema Opening hours.
Subject to availability, we can also send you fliers for the film and some other promotional material, like descriptions, summaries and electronic images. Please let us know what you would like and how many.
If you need to cancel your booking, we require 7 days notice or a cancellation fee will be charged.
Tickets must be pre-sold as full payment is required 24 hours prior to your screening, along with any unsold tickets. If payment is not made within this time frame, you may lose your booking.
Subject to availability, extra tickets may be purchased by the booking organiser at your group price up to 30 minutes prior to the session. If you do not return unsold tickets, you will be required to pay for them. If you sell below the minimum Group Booking number of 20 tickets, you will no longer be eligible for the discount.
For further information or to make a booking please email email@example.com